Effectively schedule and track your outgoing calls to enable your reassurance program.
The Outbound calls feature is intended for clients for whom you have agreed to call out to on a regular schedule, normally to check on their safety, remind them to take medication, for ongoing social contact or any other purpose that benefits the client. Some help lines call these initiatives Reassurance or TeleCheck calls. They can also be a great way to manage your repeat callers so that instead of calling your repeatedly during the day, you call them on an established schedule
iCarol – helping you track the calls you make
You start by setting up a profile for your clients, where you can indicate their “call out” schedule, the reason for calling, background and emergency contact information. Then when your workers sign in to iCarol, every day they’ll get a list of all the calls due to be made, in chronological order and with just the details they need to make the calls.
As they progress, they simply indicate which calls have been made and those drop off the list. At any time they can look up profile information on a client and even indicate when an incident has occurred, such as needing to call one or more of a client’s emergency contacts.
All along, administrators get access to robust statistics about all aspects of your Outbound calls.
Due calls are listed with high level summary.
Each scheduled call contains client information and instructions.
- Schedule outbound and reassurance calls - You can schedule and track outgoing calls, whether on a one-time or an ongoing basis. For example, the calls may be arranged to happen every weekday at 4:00pm, Saturdays at 11:00am and not on Sundays, for an indefinitely long time period. The system will prompt what calls are due at any given time and day and indicates when the call was completed.
- Log client information – For each scheduled call you can see profile details such as contact details, demographics, whom to ask for, type of call, issues to check on, family history, interests, outside service used, referred by details and much more.
- Flag and provide instructions on incompleted calls - If a call cannot be completed the profile contains procedure on what to do and contains contact details of people that know the client. You can document details about that/those incident(s) which automatically flags the call.
- Schedule exceptions, both one-time and recurring to each person's call schedule
- Get statistics about your outbound calls - You can run reports on the number of calls made and whom they were made to.
- Protect your call records and allow access only on trusted computers - You can choose to allow access to outbound call details only from trusted computers, like those in your office. So authorized people using your iCarol system from home or work won't see any of your help line's sensitive information (like call and caller data) when they are not in a trusted location. In addition, the information is protected by our extensive security measures.