iCarol is user-friendly help line software designed with our non profit customers’ ease-of-use and convenience in mind. We designed it to be as easy to use as email so that even computer beginners will quickly be comfortable using it. It is very common for us to hear that a person who has been working at a client for 35 years and never used a computer before, started using iCarol within minutes and went on to then use the computer for other things - like sending emails to friends and family.
To make training easy for you, your staff and volunteers with iCarol:
- We conduct initial training and system review sessions with the key administrative people at your non profit agency.
- We provide you with multiple PowerPoint files and screen shots, which you can modify and use to train more people.
- You have easy access to our User Manual and online training videos at any time.
- Phone and web training sessions are also offered if additional training is needed.
You also get access to our excellent support team:
- Ongoing direct email and phone support with our product development team to ensure your iCarol system is working the way you want it to.
- Inquiries are responded to within one business day with our advanced case management system. It allows us to receive, respond to, escalate and manage your inquiries in a timely manner.
- Regular site monitoring to ensure uptime by iCarol’s certified technicians.
- Solutions to FAQs are stored on iCarol and conveniently accessible for you to browse and search from within the system anytime.
- iCarol handles all the technical details of the help line software, from installation, configuration, data storage to updates.