Add your logo to Call Report Form PDFs
In our most recent release we added an enhancement that many may find useful — you can now add your organization’s logo to the top of call reports when they are generated into PDFs.
Creating a PDF of a call report form is useful for a number of reasons. Forms that are made into PDFs can be easily saved, printed, or emailed if needed. You can also conduct an advanced search of your call reports in iCarol, and then generate the resulting forms into a single PDF. This can be useful if you’d like to print or save a number of forms together at one time.
In instances where you may be saving or printing and then sending these forms to a third party, having your organization’s logo on that PDF can be extremely helpful in easily identifying the source of the PDF and attributing ownership to your service. When your funders and collaborators receive the PDF they can easily identify it as being from you. This also adds a professional touch to your form and an element of branding.
This enhancement is available to all iCarol subscribers and can be set up by anyone with Admin permissions. Here are the steps you take to enable this enhancement:
To upload your logo:
- Log into iCarol as an Admin
- Click on “Admin Tools” from the left menu
- From the Setup tab, click on “upload your agency’s logo and mission statement”
- From the new page that opens, add your logo to the bottom section by following step 1 and step 2 to browse for and upload a logo
From there, you can decide individually which of your call report forms should have the logo appear when a PDF is made of that type of call report form, using the following steps:
- Log into iCarol as an Admin, or an account with Call Report editing permissions
- Click on “Calls” from the left menu
- Click on “Manage Call Report Forms”
- Click on “Edit this form” from under the Call Report version
- Click on “Overall settings for this call report form” from the top of the page
- Click on the setting “Put the Org’s logo at the top of each page on PDF’s of the call report” from under the “Other Features” section
- Click “Save Settings”
Once these simple steps are complete, any PDFs generated from the selected call report form will include your logo in the upper left of the document.