iCarol Attending Aging in America Conference
iCarol Director of Business Development, Polly McDaniel, and Solutions Expert, Jordan Lemon, are attending the Aging in America Conference, presented by the American Society on Aging, from April 15th through April 17th in New Orleans, Louisiana.This is iCarol’s first time attending this conference, and we currently serve many organizations in this industry, including Aging and Disability Resource Centers, Area Agencies on Aging, helplines that curb senior isolation and loneliness, and senior-focused information and referral services. These organizations choose our solution because we empower them to:
- Invite and document contacts from clients and their caregivers over a variety of communication channels: phone, in-person, web forms, and our integrated Live Chat and Texting.
- Encourage No Wrong Door initiatives by enabling them to securely send information to partners, make warm transfers, and dispatch additional services.
- Create and curate simple to complex community service inventories to share with clients and caregivers by phone, email, Text/SMS, and during Live Chat sessions.
- Share searchable resource information on their own public websites, or the websites of partners such as senior centers, local libraries, and hospitals.
- Engage in ongoing client contact to track client history and progress, ensure needs are being met, and to document customer satisfaction and outcomes.
If you’ll be at the conference, please stop by and see the team at booth 604 so that we can discuss how iCarol can help you. If you’re not in New Orleans for the conference, we welcome those interested in learning more about the iCarol solution to contact us to ask your questions or have a quick meeting to talk about your challenges so we can see how iCarol might help.
iCarol is your help line software company that is here to make your job easier as Executive Director or leader of a non-profit contact center. Whether you have a crisis, help or 211 referral line, we are here to help you help more people in your community. Read more…