Career Opportunity at iCarol: Solutions Expert
Do you have sales experiences, experience working in or with a not-for-profit, or Admin Experience with iCarol Software? If you said yes to two or more of these, you could be the person we need!
iCarol is currently seeking candidates to fill the position of Solutions Expert, which is a sales representative role. Below is our full job listing. Interested parties can apply using the link at the bottom of this listing!
Solutions Expert/Sales Representative
The Solutions Expert is a sales representative that is part of the Business Development Team and reports to the Director of Business Development. As a Solutions Expert, you will join the Sales Team with a primary focus on new prospects to increase new sales and help with the overall growth of the company, and additional sales to current clients to ensure stability for the future of the company.
As a Solutions Expert you will work remotely within Canada or the United States. Depending on location, an office may be available at one of our many offices, if the successful candidate prefers to work within an office setting.
What we are looking for:
- Experience as a sales representative
- Some technical aptitude
- High character, be trustworthy, authentic, and do what you say you will do
- A desire to learn with the ability to be trained, take responsibility for your actions, and are able to be coached to improve
- Ability to work well autonomously, and be authentic in their abilities and demeanor
- Self-starter and highly motivated for success
What would make you stand out:
- Experience in information technology or software sales
- Experience working in a not-for-profit setting or demonstrated understanding of not-for-profit structure and needs
- Experience working with the iCarol solution, preferably as an iCarol Administrator
What we can offer:
- 3 weeks’ vacation and 5 personal days
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage from your first day of employment
- Employee stock ownership and 401K matching programs
- Lifestyle rewards
- Flexible work options
CharityLogic, a division of Harris Computer, is the makers of iCarol software. iCarol is the first and only commercially available, subscription based, helpline software management system that automates all the processes associated with managing contacts and providing iCarol Messaging (live chat and texting/SMS). While iCarol was originally built specifically for non-profit helplines, our solution serves not-for-profit agencies and government organizations of many different scopes and types who serve people in need not just over the phone, but in-person, on the web, and through live chat or texting conversations.
Tags: Career Opportunities
Trackback from your site.