Career Opportunity: Family & Children’s Service Nashville Seeks Data Manager
Family & Children’s Service Nashville is looking for a Data Manager to assist with the implementation and maintenance of databases, data collection systems, and strategies that optimize the efficiency and quality of data. In coordination with the Director of Data Analytics, this position helps maintain the data infrastructure to support operations, including reporting and quality assurance. This position will also support a partner nonprofit agency with database administration and reporting.
- Create, refine, and generate reports on data and outcomes.
- Identify and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Provide technical support for end users for databases and data collection systems.
- Assist in quality assurance reporting by filtering and cleaning data to locate and correct problems.
- Troubleshoot systems to ensure error-free functionality and end-user satisfaction by conducting research on specific issues related to individual queries or systemic issues. … Click here to read full job posting
Tags: Career Opportunities
Trackback from your site.