iCarol Career Opportunities
Solutions Expert/Sales Representative
CharityLogic’s Business Development team is seeking a Solutions Sales Representative to join our team.
Do you have understanding or experience working with not-for-profits?
Are you a self-starter, charismatic, and be highly motivated with some prior success in hunting for, identifying, qualifying and closing high quality business opportunities?
As a Solution Sales Representative you will work remotely within Canada or the United States.
What your impact will be:
- Identify the needs of the customer, demonstrate the benefits of the software and present the iCarol solution to local government agencies and not-for-profit organizations, growing the customer base as well as enhancing relationships with existing customers
- Hunting and qualifying new business opportunities
- Qualifying and closing high quality business opportunities
- Finding the best solution to fit the needs of our customers
- Work from a quiet home office with high speed internet
What we are looking for:
- Experience working in a not-for-profit setting or demonstrated understanding of not-for-profit structure and needs
- Experience in securing funding and writing grant proposals
- Technical aptitude
- Proven sales experience
- High character, be trustworthy, authentic, and do what you say you will do
- A desire to learn with the ability to be trained, take responsibility for your actions, and are able to be coached to improve
- Ability to work well autonomously, and be authentic in their abilities and demeanor
- Self-starter and highly motivated for success
What would make you stand out:
- Interested in finding the best solution to fit the needs of our customers
- Previous direct sales experience, an understanding or experience working with not-for-profits
- Experience working with the iCarol solution
- Experience in information technology or software sales
What we offer:
- 3 weeks’ vacation and 5 personal days
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage from your first day of employment
- Employee stock ownership and 401K matching programs
- Lifestyle rewards
- Flexible work options