iCarol Career Opportunities
CSIS – Client Support Implementation Specialist
This is a remote work position open to anyone living in the United States or Canada.
The Client Support and Implementation Specialist 1 (CSIS1) provides application support to customers involving implementing new name and back to base sales, answering complex questions, contributing to a knowledge base, and advocating for the needs of the client. The CSIS is accountable for ensuring continuity of computer system services by providing the technical expertise, assistance and project coordination necessary to maintain computer software products and resolve technical problems.
What your impact will be:
- Configure new systems and features and train clients how to use iCarol to best meet their organizations’ needs
- Monitors and answers incoming support chats and tickets, working directly with customers to help solve problems
- Fixes issues when possible or escalates issues to CSIS2 when needed
- Manages testing bug fixes and software enhancements
- Helps rollout software upgrades
- Stay abreast on the latest developments in software
- Uses discretion to effect timely solution of problems in order to ensure customer satisfaction, eliminate downtime and prevent cost overruns
- Maintains client relationships
- Aids in creating and providing support documentation
- Identifying solutions for customers and potential up sales, escalating to the Sales Team when needed
- Exercises sound professional judgment in analysis of problem in order to: (1) attempt hardware/software solution by screenshare, or (2) decide proper level of maintenance required to solve problem
- Other duties as assigned
What will make you standout?
- At least 2 years of experience working at a help line, preferably both on the phones and in an administrative role
- At least 2 years of experience as an iCarol Admin
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Working Environment: This job operates in a remote home office location. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and support software programs.
Required Values & Experience:
- Honesty, patience and motivation are core values of the iCarol team
- A passionate belief in the mission of help lines and respect for their callers
- A high degree of responsiveness to client requests and issues
- Strong proficiency and comfort using computers and the web
- General to intermediate knowledge of computers, internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.) and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Project management skills will be a plus
- Due to the nature of the work our clients do (ie. you will have access to client ePHI), our policies require you to sign a confidentiality agreement and pass a basic criminal background check
Additional Job Description Competencies:
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication
- Attention To Detail
- Peer Relationships
- Technical Learning
- Time Management
Expected Hours of Work: Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the work hours of Tues-Sat 8am-5:00pm.
Applications will only be accepted at the Harris Computer Workday site using the Apply button above. Email or phone call solicitations will not be accepted.