iCarol Career Opportunities
We are currently recruiting for the positions listed below.
All listed positions are remote work opportunities available to anyone living in the United States or Canada.
Director of Business Development & Marketing
iCarol is looking for a Director of Business Development and Marketing to join our team!
As Director for iCarol, you will lead our Sales and Marketing Team and play a key role in driving the future of our software, creatively problem-solving and identifying ways that iCarol can help more helplines change lives.
You will own and develop (along with other key leaders) the software sales strategy for both Net New sales and Back to Base. It will be your responsibility to grow, coach and inspire your team and to set and measure KPI’s. In this challenging role, you will also oversee marketing efforts to enhance new name sales and effectively communicate to existing customers. Revenue generation and continued growth will be the focus of this position. You will work closely with client services, product development, and the Senior Vice President, Operations to ensure resounding success.
Measures of Success in this role are:
- You’ve developed a winning team who is exceeding their quotas and objectives and has improved closure rates.
- You’ve upskilled the team’s ability to drive sales wins by participating in and leading client and prospect meetings.
- You know the intricacies of your teams’ sales and marketing activity and track the results to inform your forecasts and individual development plans.
- You understand and monitor the win/loss rates to be able to determine ROI for each activity.
- You’ve met market expansion goals by securing new business in verticals outside of the core footprint.
- You understand the sales cycle within each vertical and design sales strategies that drive organic growth.
- Customer churn has decreased because of your strategic plans, direct coaching, and mentorship of the marketing team.
- Stakeholders across the sales teams and rest of the company trust you and are eager to support and provide resources to your team.
- Senior management can trust and rely on your forecasts and sales activity to inform the overall sales strategy across the business.
- Listened carefully to prospects and provided market feedback to the product team and helped prioritize functionality needed to drive sales opportunities.
- Demonstrated a strategic mindset, seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
- Communicated effectively and participated in business-wide problem solving as a senior leader within the management team.
- Developed a deep understanding of our products value propositions and competitive landscape to continually refine our sales presentation.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Generate leads through all necessary channels and evaluate success rates for each channel
- Build a strong pipeline of qualified prospects
- Prepare reports detailing the status of accounts, products, marketing, and sales as requested
- Prepare and maintain the monthly, quarterly, and annual sales bookings forecast
- Support and manage the creation of a marketing brand
- Oversee conference attendance and participation to help drive new business and grow the market awareness of the company.
- Handle the financial resources (revenue and spending allocated to the department, cost control, etc.) and provide forecast updates and reporting as required.
- Be an ambassador for the use of iCarol and suggest best practices for its use
- Collaboration with other iCarol teams and departments to seek out and share ideas for process improvements to help guide the company’s growth and ensure a quality product for our client base.
- Some travel is required for trade shows.
A background like this helps:
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in software or institutional sales management
- Superior oral, written, and listening skills
- Passion for data driven decision and attention to detail is critical
- Previous SaaS software sales; understanding of SaaS metrics
- Previous experience selling to charitable or non-profit organizations, securing funding, or building successful partnerships/programs for a non-profit is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to determine and then transform customer needs/requirements into an opportunity for the company
- Strong business development experience
- Experience in client prospecting or seeking funding or partnership opportunities
- High level of problem solving and data analysis skills including advanced use of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Zoho CRM (or equivalent) and managing a CRM as an administrator.
What we offer:
- Generous vacation and personal leave
- Growth within an organization that encourages creative expansion
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage from your first day of employment
- Employee stock ownership and 401K matching programs
- Lifestyle rewards
iCarol is here to make your job easier — whether you are an Executive Director, program manager or leader of a non-profit contact center, helpline, charity, or other organization serving people in need.
Whether you run a crisis center, helpline, community program, ADRC, or 211 or other information and referral service, we are here to help you help more people in your community.
We serve over 80,000 staff and volunteers at non-profits and charities around the world. iCarol is the first and only commercially available, subscription based, helpline software management system that automates all the processes associated with managing service delivery and service administration. While iCarol was originally built specifically for non-profit helplines, our solution serves not-for-profit agencies of many different scopes and types who serve people in need not just over the phone, but in-person, on the web, and through live chat or texting conversations.