iCarol Career Opportunities
We are currently recruiting for the following position:
Software Sales Representative
This is a remote work position open to anyone in the United States or Canada.
Are you a self-starter, charismatic, and highly motivated with some prior success in hunting for, identifying, qualifying, and closing high quality business opportunities?
Do you have an understanding, passion, or experience working with not-for-profits?
CharityLogic, the makers of iCarol Software, is seeking a Software Sales Representative to join our Business Development team. As a Software Sales Representative you will be responsible for identifying and fulfilling needs in our current customer base, as well as growing our customer base by identifying new organizations we can help through the use of iCarol.
What your impact will be:
- Identifying customer needs, demonstrate how iCarol technology can help non-profit organizations to grow and help more people
- Growing the iCarol customer base with new clients
- Strengthen and enhance relationships with new and existing customers
- Identifying, qualifying, and closing new business opportunities
- Understand our customers and prospective customers needs and find the best solution to fit those needs
- Work with the Director of Business Development and our Product Management team to identify market trends and potential features for the growth of iCarol
- Proactively look for opportunities and markets where iCarol can help organizations serve their communities and change more lives
What we are looking for:
- Previous direct sales experience, particularly software sales
- Proven sales experience and success; or direct experience working in our market and iCarol software
- Technical aptitude appropriate for a software sales environment, including the ability to learn and demonstrate the iCarol software to current and future iCarol customers
- High integrity, trustworthy, authentic individual who works well independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work well autonomously in a remote environment
- An inquisitive, self-starter, highly motivated for success
- Superior attention to detail, listening and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Zoho CRM (or equivalent) for managing pipeline, opportunities, and sales.
What would make you stand out:
- Experience working in a non-profit setting or demonstrated understanding of non-profit structure and needs
- Experience working with the iCarol solution
- Experience selling SaaS
- Experience in information technology or software sales
What we offer:
- Generous vacation and personal leave
- Growth within an organization that encourages creative expansion
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage from your first day of employment
- Employee stock ownership and 401K matching programs
- Lifestyle rewards
All applications for this position must be submitted through Workday using the link above. Please do not send resumes by email or through other channels.