Helping Survivors of Sexual Violence
Organizations around the world are working to build safe places for survivors to break through walls of silence so they can share their stories, work through their experiences and start to heal. In order to best serve survivors, these organizations need access to a host of reliable and helpful solutions.
Meet survivors where they are
Survivors need to access services in the ways that work best for them. To help the most people and serve them well, expand your reach to include contemporary communication channels like live chat, SMS/Texting, and self-service options.
- Use one system for calls, chats, SMS/Texting, and in-person interactions
- Receive texts on your existing phone number
- Integrated inbound interactions, data collection, referral, and follow-up
- Offer intake forms and service requests online
Protect sensitive information
Privacy and security are of the utmost importance in the work you do. With iCarol you can:
- Electronically “shred” identifying information
- Choose whether to keep or delete chat conversation transcripts
- Provide end-to-end encryption for chat conversations
- Store records using today’s most cutting edge data security protocols
Prove your value
Clearly show funders and stakeholders that the work you’re doing is making an impact.
- Built-in reporting
- Dozens of colorful charts and graphs available on demand
- Export data for offline storage or further analysis in external systems
Support your volunteers and staff whether they work in the office or remotely.
- Silently monitor volunteer chat or SMS/Texting conversations with survivors
- Feature your resource database on other websites including:
- Provide feedback directly on contact records
- Track volunteer/staff hours, trainings and certifications, tailor system access by role
- Check in with remote employees through secure, internal chat
For more information please contact us!