How do I schedule exceptions to my regular outbound calls schedule?
To any recurring outbound call schedule you can define one or multiple exceptions to the schedule.
Exceptions can be scheduled to be in addition to or instead of the normal schedule and it can also define days within the normal schedule where no calls should be made.
For example, Call Larry every day at 4pm, but not on Sundays and first at 5pm on Saturdays.
iCarol uses looks up the normal schedule and all exception calls to determine what calls are due to be made and when.
Steps to define exceptions to a normal outbound calls schedule:
- Select “Calls” in the left hand menu, then the “Outbound Calls” button at the top of the page.
- Click on the “List of all outbound calls” text link, look up the call that you want to edit and click on “View”.
- Scroll down to “Call Schedule” section “ongoing exceptions to the normal schedule”.
- Select the appropriate exception rule and click on the “add this exception button”. Repeat this step if you want to make multiple exceptions. These exceptions will systematically be incorporated into the normal schedule.
- Click on “Save” button at the top of the page