iCarol Career Opportunity – Client Support Implementation Specialist (CSIS)
Client Support Implementation Specialist (CSIS) – Remote
Are you a current or former user of iCarol Software with a belief in and passion for the missions of non-profit helplines and contact centers? Would you enjoy guiding new iCarol users through their onboarding process as they prepare to use iCarol at their not-for-profit helpline? Do you enjoy troubleshooting problems to find solutions, and guiding people to answers that will help them? If you answered “yes” to these questions, you could be the next member of the iCarol Support Team!
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Client Support and Implementation Specialist
The Client Support and Implementation Specialist 1 (CSIS1) is responsible for implementing new name and back to base sales, answering complex questions, contributing to a knowledge base, and advocating for the needs of the client. The CSIS is accountable for ensuring continuity of computer system services by providing the technical expertise, the assistance and project coordination necessary to maintain computer software products, and resolve technical problems.
What your impact will be:
- Configure new systems and features and train clients how to use iCarol to best meet their organizations’ needs
- Monitors and answers incoming support chats and tickets, working directly with customers to help solve problems
- Resolves issues or escalates issues to CSIS2 when more expertise is needed
- Assists with release management by testing bug fixes and software enhancements, and other upgrade rollout tasks as required
- Stay abreast on the latest developments in software through self-learning/training
- Uses discretion to effect timely solution of problems to ensure customer satisfaction, eliminate downtime and prevent cost overruns
- Maintains client relationships
- Aids in creating and providing support documentation
- Identifies solutions for customers related to potential up sales, escalating to the Sales Team when needed
- Exercises sound professional judgment in analysis of problems to: (1) attempt hardware/software solution by screenshare, or (2) decide proper level of maintenance required to solve problem
- Other duties as assigned
What we are looking for:
- Honesty, patience, and motivation are core values of the iCarol team
- A passionate belief in the mission of help lines and respect for their callers
- A high degree of responsiveness to client requests and issues
- Strong proficiency and comfort using computers and the web
- General to intermediate knowledge of computers, internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.) and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Project management skills will be a plus
- Due to the nature of the work our clients do (ie. you will have access to client ePHI), our policies require you to sign a confidentiality agreement and pass a basic criminal background check in addition to annual HIPAA security training.
What will make you standout?
- At least 2 years of experience working at a help line, preferably both on the phones and in an administrative role
- At least 2 years of experience as an iCarol Admin
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Tags: Career Opportunities