iCarol Career Opportunity – Director of Business Development and Marketing
Director of Business Development and Marketing – Remote
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Director of Business Development and Marketing.
The team member in this position is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Sales department, including Marketing and Communications. This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management, hiring and training of the employees within that department.
What your impact will be:
- Gather and analyze market data and industry trends.
- Develop relevant annual sales strategies that are congruent with market analyses of a competitive sector
- Build and execute against aggressive growth plans
- Build strong prospect/customer relationships
- Generate leads through all necessary channels
- Build a strong pipeline of qualified prospects
- Attend sales presentations
- Achieve sales goals and enable team to achieve targets through efficient management and constant support
- Prepare reports detailing the status of all accounts
- Prepare and maintain the monthly sales bookings forecast
- Work to create a marketing brand
- Oversee conference attendance and participation to help drive new business and grow the market awareness of the company.
- Manage/realign territories as needed
- Understand and monitor the win/loss rates to be able to determine ROI for each activity. Understand the sales cycle within each vertical and design sales strategies that drive organic growth.
- Handle the financial resources (revenue and spending allocated to the department, cost control, etc.) and provide forecast updates and reporting as required.
- Make sure customers are satisfied during and after service delivery and process complaints, if any
- Be an ambassador for the use of iCarol and suggest best practices for its use
- Some travel is required.
- Collaboration with other iCarol teams and departments to seek out and share ideas for process improvements to help guide the company’s growth and ensure a quality product for our client base.
What we are looking for:
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in software or institutional sales management
- Superior oral and written skills
- Demonstrated ability to determine and then transform customer needs/requirements into an opportunity for the company
- Strong business development experience
- Experience in client prospecting or seeking funding or partnership opportunities
- High level of problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience carrying a sales quota and achieving success of this quota Experience building out a high-performance team
- Ability to work in a team and be hands on with customers in achieving their success
- Strong critical thinking skills, decisiveness, and willingness to appropriately accept risk
- Experience in industry, technology needs associated to industry, and in introducing new products is an asset
- Experience with Zoho CRM and managing a CRM as an administrator.
What will make you standout?
- iCarol software experience
- Previous experience selling to charitable or non-profit organizations, securing funding, or building successful partnerships/programs, for a non-profit is preferred.
Tags: Career Opportunities