iCarol Career Opportunity – Inside Sales Professional
Inside Sales Professional – Remote
Do you have understanding or experience working with not-for-profits?
Are you a self-starter, charismatic, and highly motivated with some prior success in hunting for, identifying, qualifying, and closing high quality business opportunities?
We’re seeking an Inside Sales Professional to join our Business Development team! As an Inside Sales Professional you will be responsible for closing leads, as well as hunting for new opportunities.
What your impact will be:
- Identify the needs of the customer, demonstrate the benefits of the software, and present the iCarol solution to not-for-profit organizations, growing the customer base with new clients, as well as enhancing relationships with existing customers
- Hunting and qualifying new business opportunities
- Qualifying and closing high quality business opportunities
- Finding the best solution to fit the needs of our customers
What we are looking for:
- Experience working in a not-for-profit setting or demonstrated understanding of not-for-profit structure and needs
- Technical aptitude
- Proven sales experience
- High character, be trustworthy, authentic, and do what you say you will do
- A desire to learn with the ability to be trained, take responsibility for your actions, and can be coached to improve
- Ability to work well autonomously, and be authentic in their abilities and demeanor
- An inquisitive, self-starter, highly motivated for success
What would make you stand out:
- Experience working with the iCarol solution
- Previous direct sales experience, an understanding or experience working with not-for-profits
- Experience selling SaaS
- Experience in information technology or software sales
What we offer:
- 3 weeks’ vacation and 5 personal days
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage from your first day of employment
- Employee stock ownership and 401K matching programs
- Lifestyle rewards
- Flexible work options
Tags: Career Opportunities
Trackback from your site.