iCarol Standard Implementation
Once you choose iCarol as your solution, we want to ensure a smooth transition from your trial to implementation. That’s why we offer comprehensive implementation with your initial iCarol subscription.
Your Implementation Team
- You will be assigned a Client Support Implementation Specialist (CSIS) during your entire Implementation Period (usually the same Support Team member that assisted you during your trial).
- 1-hour Implementation Kick-off Meeting to discuss your priorities and timelines, so your assigned Specialist can determine the best plan to help you.
- Up to Four (4) scheduled, 30-minute check in meetings to review progress on cases and assigned tasks, typically conducted during the first 30-45 days.
- Communications using our convenient in-app case management system to better track each phase of your Implementation.
- Quick calls with your assigned CSIS to help clarify questions when appropriate.
How This will all work
- Your assigned CSIS will setup separate cases to guide you through the steps necessary to customize your iCarol system. These typically include:
- Delete Demo data from base system
- Set up volunteers and staff
- Set up shifts
- Create/customize Contact Forms
- Set up resources
- Additional cases depending on any other features subscribed to
- You will receive an email when each case is set up.
- Follow and respond to your cases in your iCarol Online Case Management System to ensure each feature is set-up to best meet the needs of your organization. Most new customers complete implementation within 30 days of requesting their first invoice (assuming we receive all information needed in a reasonable time period, which is usually 1-2 days from request); if Add-ons are subscribed to, it may take up to 4-6 more weeks to fully implement the additional features.
Contents of cases
- In each case, your assigned CSIS will:
- Explain and/or direct you to information explaining each feature
- Ask questions to best help assist you in customizing the feature to meet your needs
- Offer a Training Plan to help you and your staff learn how to use each feature
In-app help and training
- Training Plans will be provided along the way to help you and your staff best learn how to use each iCarol feature
- Those that have the best success – Self Train! You have at your fingertips:
- Dozens of tutorial videos on iCarol features
- Hundreds of help articles with step-by-step instructions
- Recordings of detailed training webinars
- Tips and tricks shared on the Admin Dashboard
- Access to the iCarol Community
- In a Trial and want to start with a Training Plan now?
- Click Help from your left hand menu
- Click ‘Help Articles’ at the top of the page
- Type ‘Training Plan’ in the search box and click the ‘Search’ button
- Click the Training Plan for the feature you want to learn about
Click here to download this information as a PDF.
Think you may need support beyond what’s listed here? Ask us about our premier options and professional services offered by our staff.