National Council on Problem Gambling invites proposals for presentations at their 34th National Conference
From July 22-25, 2020, the National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG) will hold their 34th National Conference on Gambling Addiction and Responsible Gambling in Washington, D.C.
NCPG is currently accepting proposals for presentations to be offered at the 2020 conference. They encourage submissions on the following topics:
- Promising and proven advances in treatment including brief interventions, pharmaceutical trials, alternative therapies, co-occurring disorders, outcome studies, and research to practice;
- Professional and clinical ethics in treatment, research, and prevention;
- Innovative and novel prevention programs and models that demonstrate results across different domains and populations;
- Recovery-oriented systems of care, self-help, relapse prevention, and recovery supports;
- Developments in responsible gambling policy, programs, legislation, and regulation;
- Data and measurements for responsible gambling program efficiency;
- Re-framing the conversation, positive play and beyond;
- Outreach, concerns, and research for special populations such as seniors, youth and racial/ethnic groups;
- And more!
The deadline to submit presentations is January 17, 2020.