Postpartum Support International seeks Data Manager/Quality Improvement Specialist
Postpartum Support International (PSI) is searching for a qualified candidate to join their team in the role of Data Manager/Quality Improvement Specialist.
PSI is looking for someone to manage the Case Management Software and HelpLine reporting. This is a work-from-home position and is fully remote. You are the sole Data Manager/Quality Improvement Specialist in the organization, providing database and quality improvement management, and communicating with non-technical staff and board in our non-profit organization.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the ability to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users, and the ability to show patience along with a clear understanding of technical issues while explaining in clear terms to non-technical staff. Candidates must be comfortable in an environment that priorities diversity, equity, and inclusion, and in an organization that works to address systemic inequities.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology and network infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently, and to coordinate with a variety of internal stakeholders regarding the specifics of their web pages, database information, and related technical systems.
The Data Manager/Quality Improvement Specialist reports to the Hotline Project Director and works collaboratively with other staff, board members, and Case Management System vendor to implement strategic solutions.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage and optimize Case Management Software application, status, and improvements for HelpLine/Hotline Operation
- Devise and establish database management and quality improvement systems to support the implementation of organizational strategies
- Oversee database management and quality improvement, monitor key performance indicators, and evaluate them according to established goals
- Research and implement technical improvements and solutions to database system and communication integration
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Make recommendations to improve key performance indicators
- Troubleshoot issues and outages, work with team to respond to surges or natural disasters
- Develop expertise to assist in staff and volunteer training in case management system
- Assist in the development of internal documentation of database case management systems
- Resolve technical issues, detect patterns of occurrences and coordinate with staff regarding handling resolutions to persistent problems
- Manage data collection, surveys and reports, including monthly and ad-hoc reports, as needed
- Contributes to the interpretation of data analysis and reports. Presents findings in easy-to-understand terms.
- Use on demand and ad hoc queries and reports to review, monitor, and report on evaluation outcomes
In order to qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
- Database management: 2 years (Required)
- Quality management: 2 years (Required)
- QA/QC: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 5 years (Preferred)
- Survey design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Network monitoring: 1 year (Preferred)
- One to three years of related experience is required
- Experience working with data management systems and reports. Experience with iCarol CMS preferred.
- Experience with data collection, entry, quality assurance, visualization, and reporting
- Experience with survey and assessment design
- High level of computer proficiency
- Degree in social science, statistics, or a related field
This remote work position pays a salary of $70,000 USD per year and benefits include: Health and Vision Insurance and Health Savings Account; Tuition Reimbursement; Employee Discount; Retirement; Paid Leave, and more.
This blog contains highlights and excerpts from the job posting. Click the button below to learn more and apply for this position.
iCarol is posting this career opportunity on behalf of Postpartum Support International. Postpartum Support International is an equal opportunity employer. Postpartum Support International will not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. www.postpartum.net
Tags: Career Opportunities