iCarol’s Admin Tools are flexible in order to give you the ability to configure your system to exactly the way your agency is run. You can alter general settings as well as settings for individual features, allowing you to customize iCarol to the precise tool your nonprofit and project(s) require.
Some examples of the granular system controls found in iCarol are:
- Turn access to entire iCarol features on or off for your whole system, or limit access for certain people
- Decide how far in advance of a shift to send volunteers an email or SMS reminder
- Customize what volunteer contact information should be shown just to Admins or Supervisors, and what can be shared with the rest of the volunteers or staff
- Determine whether or not volunteers are allowed to to find shift substitutes, and if so how far in advance they must make that request
- Show your shift calendar in a 24 or 12 hour format
- Customize your Resource search defaults as well as your Categories or Taxonomy
- Decide whether to “shred” call notes after a certain period of time, or to retain them indefinitely (non-identifiable statistical data will always be preserved)
- And much, much more…
Want to know more about this or any other iCarol feature? Please contact us!