iCarol Messaging: Live Chat and Texting / SMS
With iCarol Messaging (Live Chat and SMS/Texting), you can offer your clients the ability to interact with your counselors or volunteers via live chat from your website, or invite them to text with you from their mobile phone. Your clients can reach you through whatever channel they prefer and you continue to use all the tools you need in one system — iCarol!
iCarol uses technology that integrates smoothly with the rest of our features, utilizing:
- Specify which Volunteer and staff members are approved for Live Chat or SMS/Texting with clients by assigning permissions in their Vols/Staff profiles
- Integrate with the shift calendar so that staff can be specifically assigned to iCarol Messaging shifts
- Control your Live Chat and SMS/Texting open hours of availability using your iCarol Shift calendar
- Collect custom information from the visitor before the conversation begins and pass this data through to the counselor and Contact Form
- Access your iCarol resource database so that you can make referrals to clients easily within a chat conversation
- Document issues and concerns, and other data from your Live Chat/SMS Texting conversations using Contact Forms just like those used to document other interactions
- Report on volume, needs, referrals given, and so much more
Most importantly, iCarol Messaging takes security, privacy and anonymity very seriously. Our technology includes robust and audited technical safeguards that assure security. Like our phone services, iCarol Messaging is compliant with important helpline standards from groups such as 988 and Inform USA.