Data Security & Retention
Making sure your data is confidential is paramount to iCarol. Here are some of the measures we take to protect your data, callers and call records:
- Our certified professionals monitor the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- A rigorous security audit is performed periodically by an independent company (McAfee Secure) that monitors over 75,000 websites daily (the same standard that major financial institutions require to be able to do transactions with each other).
- Backups are performed on our servers every 15 minutes and held in a secure offsite location.
- For every iCarol server in operation, we have a fully functional spare server connected to the internet in a geographically distant location, ready to take over in the unlikely event that the main server becomes unavailable.
- Your information is password-protected with 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Your vital data is only viewable from authorized computers, and your call content is encrypted and garbled in our database for viewing only by your authorized iCarol account holders.
- After a period of time, you can choose to have your call reports shredded automatically.
- We use advanced hardware and software firewalls to prevent electronic intrusions.
- All sign-ons are subject to automatic timeouts after periods of inactivity, and are logged and audited.
- iCarol complies with the European Union and United Kingdom Data Protection laws.
Want to know more about this or any other iCarol feature? Feel free to connect with us by emailing: info@iCarol.com