Share Your Database of Community Services
Funding reductions are affecting everyone. The requirement to do more with less has become the standard for many nonprofit centers. iCarol technology can help you become your community’s primary source of information for available services. Share your valuable service inventory to reduce duplication and costs while increasing revenue opportunities.
Maintain a set of community services
Curate lists of:
- Food pantries
- Government organizations
- Child Care referrals and resources
- Aging and Disability resources
- And more…
Automate updates to community services
Ensure data accuracy, save time and reduce your paper trail by automating processes. From within iCarol, email update requests to database contacts, and let them tell you what has changed. Suggested edits are reviewed, edited, applied, and tracked directly in iCarol—saving hundreds of staff hours.
Share inventories of community services
Build countless partnerships by taking advantage of the variety of ways to export and exchange data in and outside of iCarol.
iCarol to iCarol:
- Allow partners to view your data and use it for referrals
- Coordinate with partners to share editing responsibilities
- Share with editing restrictions, controlling what your partners can edit
iCarol to non-iCarol technology:
- Manually export, on demand
- Use the iCarol technology to create a graphically guided search on a website
- Schedule automated exports of your data to an S/FTP site
- Work with iCarol’s robust Resource API for near-real time access to your updated information
- Electronically replicate your data in near real-time to your hosted SQL Server
- Share resource data in iCarol’s standard CSV, AIRS XML 3.0, or Open Referral (HSDS v1.0) formats
For more information please contact us!