Software for 2-1-1 Services
2-1-1 is an invaluable resource for information and referrals to health and human services, and connections to aid in the wake of disaster. The Coronavirus pandemic has again proven just how critical 2-1-1 services are. iCarol empowers your service to be a leader for trustworthy I&R in your community.
Curate a Database of Community Services
Maintain a comprehensive inventory of:
- Meal delivery services and food pantries
- Government organizations
- Aging and Disability resources
- Community-Based Organizations (CBOs)
- And more…
Automate Updates to Service InformationEnsure data accuracy, save time and maintain AIRS Accreditation by automating update requests.
- Email update requests directly from within iCarol
- Provide a secure portal for CBOs to submit updates
- Review, edit, apply, and track directly in iCarol
Meet People Where They Are
As voice calling declines, particularly among younger generations, you need to provide services on multiple channels. iCarol offers:
- 2-way SMS/Texting
- Live Chat
- Referral sharing by phone, email, SMS, or Live Chat
- Self-service search of your resource database embedded into your website
- Intake, assessments and applications on your website
Document Interactions and Collect Data
- Customize forms to collect the information you need
- Track Met/Unmet needs
- Follow up to gauge success, track outcomes, and measure customer satisfaction
Collaborate with Partners
Take your partnerships with CBOs to the next level by inviting them to have direct, secure access to share referrals and program capacity.
Harness Your Data
Take advantage of the variety of ways to export and exchange data in and outside of iCarol.
iCarol to iCarol
- Allow partners to view and refer from your database
- Coordinate with partners to share resource editing responsibilities
- Enable editing restrictions, controlling what your partners can edit
- Manually export, on demand or schedule automated exports to an S/FTP site
- Robust API for near-real time access to data
- Share resource data in iCarol’s standard CSV, AIRS XML 3.0, or Open Referral (HSDS v1.0) formats
For more information please contact us!