Stronger Together: iCarol Supports Collaborations and Integrations
In the industry we serve, collaboration is key. iCarol customers often need to join together with partners — another helpline, Community Based Organization (CBO), funder, or government office — to provide continuity of care to people in need, obtain funding, and enhance their relevance and marketability as a community partner and vital provider of services. At iCarol, we see it as part of our mission and stewardship of that data to help our customers harness it to do more.
What types of collaborations do our customers engage in?
- Sharing Resource Databases or Contact Forms with other contact centers in their statewide or regional network
- Making warm transfers to other service providers
- Engaging in after-hours call handling agreements
- Sharing service inventories/resource database records with local libraries, hospitals, and other interested entities
- Dispatching Mobile Crisis Teams or other services to people in need
- And much, much more!
We’ve helped so many customers with such a variety of collaboration project, we even wrote an eBook to share our knowledge and help organizations get their projects off the ground.
iCarol is your help line software company that is here to make your job easier as Executive Director or leader of a non-profit contact center. Whether you have a crisis, help or 211 referral line, we are here to help you help more people in your community. Read more…