This is a game changer – iCarol’s Resource Database API is now fully bi-directional
Did you know that iCarol’s Resource Database API is now fully bi-directional?
What does this mean? iCarol Resource database records can now be created and/or updated using the API.
iCarol was a pioneer among the I&R and Contact Center Software vendors with our Resource Database API, which was first released in 2013.
We’ve done it again with these new enhancements that can now be done outside of iCarol, directly into to your iCarol Resource database using the Resource Database API:
- Update, create, or delete resource records from external software systems
- Save time, increase efficiency, get new records from your partners quicker than ever—when time is of the essence
- Decide to have new records and updates happen automatically, or as part of an automated verification process
- Maintain necessary control of how you want the partnerships to work, while having flexibility to change quickly as needed
- And we’ve continued with the ability we’ve always had where you can provide different partners different key access with different permissions
Here are just some possibilities that have been discussed with this new enhancement:
- Open the door to partnership ideas and revenue streams that were not possible before
- Feed data to warehouses and/or reporting tools and accept changes to the records in iCarol from those external sources
- Partner with other referral partners who may be on other information and referral software, in more ways than ever before
- Allow more options to health and human service partners who need direct access your resource database and need to let you know of new additions and changes themselves
- Make yourself more marketable to healthcare providers/for healthcare partnerships who may be interested in access to your resource database, and may want easier options to let you know of changes to resources
- Collaboration, coalition and Community Information Exchange (CIE) efforts can be even more streamlined
An overview of capabilities that have been available for some time with the iCarol Resource API:
And here’s what’s NEW:
Now is the perfect time to explore what iCarol’s Bi-direction Resource API can do for your organization and your partners.
Are you a current iCarol user? As we’ve previously shared, our November Support Training is about the API! Join our webinar Wednesday, November 17th at 2:00pm Eastern. Register by signing in to iCarol and opening the iCarol Help Center where the webinar description and registration link is posted as an Announcement.
Get In Touch!
Trackback from your site.