Training and Support
iCarol is user-friendly helpline software designed with our non profit customers’ ease-of-use and convenience in mind. We designed it to be as easy to use as email and very basic web navigation, so that even computer beginners will quickly be comfortable using it. It is very common for us to hear that a person who has been working at a client of ours for 20 or more years, with minimal or no prior computer experience, can start using iCarol within minutes and go on to use their newfound computer comfortability in other ways – like sending emails to friends and family.
To make training easy for you, your staff and volunteers with iCarol:
- Prior to or during your free trial, key administrative people at your non-profit agency can join a Solutions Expert or Client Support and Implementation Specialist to review your system and discuss your needs.
- Training webinars and other materials are available so that you can easily train your staff to use iCarol according to your own policies and procedures
- You have easy access to our help articles and online training tutorial videos at any time
- On-screen guides walk users through certain feature areas as they’re being used.
- For an additional cost, phone and web training sessions can be arranged if additional training is needed.
You also get access to our excellent support team:
- Ongoing direct email and phone support with our Support Team to ensure your iCarol system is working properly.
- Non-emergency inquiries are responded to within two business days with our advanced case management system. This allows us to receive, respond to, escalate and manage your inquiries in a timely manner.
- Regular site monitoring to ensure uptime by iCarol’s certified technicians.
- Articles and answers to FAQs are stored on iCarol and conveniently accessible for you to browse and search from within the system anytime.
- iCarol handles all the technical details of the helpline software. You won’t have to download and install system updates — because iCarol is a web-based software, you simply log on to use it.
Our team handles regular releases and updates that are automatically available upon sign on.
- Our team holds Microsoft Silver Competency in Application Development and CharityLogic is a Microsoft Partner.